This website is provided with an intention of providing information solely for informational purposes & does not in any ways promote investments, trading or advisory of any sort.
In no circumstance this website or its associates, employees, owners or shareholders shall be liable for any expense, loss or damage direct or indirect, arising out of information or services or in any connection with the use of this website shall be responsible or liable to be questioned. Information provided by this website could be viewed & accessed worldwide but will be governed by the laws of India. Any disputes, arguments or matters arising due to its nature of its business or any related circumstances or situations shall fall in exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of India only.
These Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our products & services directly or indirectly made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our (mobile) website through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the “website”) you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions set out below (including the disclaimer statement).
Definitions: “www.tradehedge.in” “us,” “we” or “our” means www.tradehedge.in.
“Platform” means the website on which the Service is made available owned, controlled, managed, maintained and/or hosted by us.
Scope of Our Service
When rendering the information that we disclose is based on the information based on our experience and to the best of our knowledge. Although we will use reasonable skill and care in providing information and our views we will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), any interruptions (whether due to any (temporary and/or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our Platform or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information. We are not to be held responsible at all times for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the (descriptive) information (including the rate updates or reports) displayed on our Platform. Our Platform does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level, qualification or (star) rating made available.
Our Service is made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to resell, deeplink, use, copy, monitor, display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our Platform for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
Correspondence and Communication
By completing the registration, you agree to receive an email which we may send you shortly prior to your registration, giving you information on your subscription details and providing you with certain information and offers.
In order to duly complete and secure your registration, you need to use your correct email address. We are not responsible or liable for (and have no obligation to verify) any wrong or misspelled email address or inaccurate or wrong (mobile) phone number.
Any complaint against “www.tradehedge.in” or in respect of the Service must be promptly submitted, but in any event within 30 days after the scheduled day of consummation of the product or service. Any claim or complaint that is submitted after the 30 days period, may be rejected and the claimant shall forfeit its right to any (damage or cost) compensation if any.
Data Information, Analytics & Publish of data
Collection & Use of information, Identification & Verfication
Direct collection of information
When you share your direct personal information viz name, contact, email etc with us while registering it enables us to provide you with better services.
Indirect collection of information by use of our services
We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
Device information: We do not collect device specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We do not associate your device identifiers or phone number with your sign in information.
Log information: When you use our services or view content provided by us, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries
- internet protocol address
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL
Location information: We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches
How we use this information, identification & Verification
- The information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services, to develop new models & analytical tools. We also use this information to offer you tailored content viz giving relevant search results in accordance to the forecast provided by the user
- We may use your email address & notification handle to inform you about our services, such as daily updates, upcoming events, application improvements & knowledge value adds
- Our automated systems analyze your inputs to provide you personally relevant product features, such as customized alerts, search results, tailored advertising, and auto reporting of errors & malfunctioning of application
Sharing your information: We will not share your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of “www.tradehedge.in” in current circumstance. With domain administrators: Your subscription may be managed for by a domain administrator who provides user support & will have access to your account information. Your domain administrator may be able to:
- Suspend or terminate your subscription
- Access or retain information stored as part of your subscription
- Receive your subscription information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- Restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings
For legal reasons : We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of “www.tradehedge.in” if we have a goodfaith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of “www.tradehedge.in”, our users or the public as required or permitted by law
- We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems
- We restrict access to personal information to “www.tradehedge.in” employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations
Demographic usage: This application could be directed, shared or intended to use or distributed by any person or entity resident in any state, any country or any jurisdiction, where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law & regulation or which would subject “www.tradehedge.in” & its associates to registration or licensing requirements within such jurisdictions
Intellectual Property Rights:
- Unless stated otherwise, the information available on or used by our Platform and the intellectual property rights (including the copyrights) of the contents and information of and material on our Platform are owned by “www.tradehedge.in”
- “www.tradehedge.in” exclusively retains ownership of all rights, title and interest in and to (all intellectual property rights of) (the look and feel (including infrastructure) of) the Platform on which the service is made available (including the guest reviews and translated content) and you are not entitled to copy, scrap, (hyper/deep)link to, publish, promote, market, integrate, utilize, combine or otherwise use the content (including any translations thereof and the reviews) or our brand without our express written permission. To the extent that you would (wholly or partly) use or combine our (translated) content (including guest reviews) or would otherwise own any intellectual property rights in the Platform or any (translated) content or guest reviews, you hereby assign, transfer and set over all such intellectual property rights to “www.tradehedge.in”. Any unlawful use or any of the aforementioned actions or behavior will constitute a material infringement of our intellectual property rights (including copyright and database right).
Payment policy & taxes
- The only official methods of deposits/ payments towards services are the methods which appear at the company’s official website. The client is taking all the risks related to the usage of the payment methods, this as to the fact that the payment methods are not website’s partners and not in website’s responsibility. The company isn’t responsible for any delay or cancelation of funds transaction which was caused by the payment method. In case that the client has any claims related to any of the payment methods, it’s his responsibility to contact the support of the particular payment method and to notify the website about those claims
- The website shall not be responsible for the activities of any third party service providers, which the costumer may use in order to make any payment towards services
- In case of any technical mistakes which may appear at the time of financial transaction the company saves the right to cancel those transaction and all other clients financial activity at the website
- The company is not a tax agent and therefore shall not provide clients’ financial information to any third parties. This information shall not be disclosed unless officially requested by government authorities
- Processing time of the enquiry depends on the payment method and may vary from one method to another, the company cannot regulate the processing time. In case of using electronic payment methods the transaction time can vary from seconds to days. In case of using direct bank wire the transaction time can be up to 45 business days
- You agree to pay for all goods and/or services or other additional services you ordered through the Website, as well as for any additional expenses (if necessary), including, but not limited, all possible taxes, charges, etc. You take full responsibility for timely payments for Website. Payment service provider only facilitates a payment for the amount indicated by the Website, and it is not responsible for paying by user of the Website the aforementioned additional funds/expenses. After clicking the PAY button the transaction is irrevocably deemed to be processed and executed. After clicking the PAY button you agree that you will not be eligible to cancel the payment or request to cancel it. By placing the order on the Website, you confirm and state that you do not violate legislation of any country. Also, by accepting these Rules (and/or Terms & Conditions), you, as card holder, confirm that you are entitled to use Services offered via the Website. In case you use Website services, offering such specific services as gaming services, you make legally binding declaration that you have reached or surpassed the legal age, which is considered as such by your jurisdiction in order to use Services provided by the Website. By starting to use the Website services you take legal responsibility for not violating the legislation of any country where this Service is being used, and confirm that the payment service provider is not responsible for any such unlawful or unauthorized violation. By agreeing to use the Website services, you understand and accept that processing of any of your payments are executed by the payment service provider, and there is no statutory right of revocation of already purchased goods and/or services or any other opportunities to cancel the payment. If you wish to reject to use Services for your next purchases of goods and/or services or other facilities on the Website, you can do that by using your Personal account/profile on the Website. Payment service provider is not responsible for any failure to process the data related to your payment card, or for the issuing bank refusal to provide authorization of the payment with your payment card. Payment service provider is not responsible for the quality, quantity, price, terms or conditions of any goods and/or services or other facilities offered to you or purchased by you from the Website by using your payment card. When you pay for any of the Website goods and/or services, you are primarily bound by the Website terms and conditions. Please note that only you, as the cardholder, are responsible for paying for all goods and/or services you have ordered through the Website and for any additional expenses/fees that can be applied to this payment. Payment service provider acts only as the executor of the payment in the amount stated by the Website, and it is not responsible for pricing, total prices and/or total sums. In case there is a situation when you do not agree with the aforementioned terms and conditions and/or other reasons, we ask you not to proceed with the payment, and, if necessary, contact directly the administrator/ support of the Website.